Contest Rules and Regulations Only one (1) winner per contest unless otherwise specified. By entering any contest on La Jota Mexicana you agree to abide by the following terms. How to enter/Eligibility:
- No purchase necessary to enter our contests
- Only one (1) contest entry per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- Station staff are not eligible to participate.
- Win as many times as you can! We don’t put a limit on how many contests you can win per year.
- The decisions made by the judges, dj’s or staff regarding each contest are final and binding.
- If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to winning the prize.
- All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winners shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any portion thereof), if applicable.
- Contests are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by Colorado law.
- Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by any contest/sweepstakes winner unless specified in the contest details and a winner may not receive cash redemption in lieu of the prize.
- La Jota Mexicana reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value
- Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty. La Jota Mexicana is not responsible for replacing prizes as a result of damage prior to, during or after shipping or events beyond the control of Spanish Media Consulting.
- Meet and Greet contests are subject to the sole discretion of the performer/band/artist and the controlling venue and subject to change at any time. We are not liable for – including but not limited to: changes to the time, place, method, procedure, or cancellation of the event/meet and greet.
- La Jota Mexicana reserves the right to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest.
- Participation in contests and the acceptance of prize constitutes permission for La Jota Mexicana, promotion sponsors and their affiliates to use winners name, voice and image for promotional purposes indefinitely, without compensation.
- La Jota Mexicana, its owners, staff, affiliates, advertisers, and its prize donors are not liable or responsible for any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes.